FreightWeekSTL 2023 Set for May 22 - 26
FreightWeekSTL is returning for its sixth consecutive year. From May 22 to May 26, we’ll once again be delivering a full lineup of engaging panel discussions and other offerings that highlight the unique role of the St. Louis region in advancing major infrastructure projects and addressing global supply chain disruption. With our hybrid format for 2023, the majority of our panel discussions will be available virtually, while our Riverboat Cruise through the Ag Coast of America and our Freight Summit will provide opportunities for in-person connections.
FreightWeekSTL attracts freight and logistics experts; economic development, real estate development and transportation professionals; regional leaders from across the bi-state St. Louis area, and other forward thinkers from the public and private sector who are interested in the content being shared and eager to network and collaborate during our in-person events.
FreightWeekSTL 2023 will feature:
Monday, May 22
- Education Sessions – Innovation Day
- Intramotev – Tracking the Progress of Autonomous Railcars
- DockTech – Digitalization of Global Waterways
- UNCOMN & Port of Long Beach – Supply Chain Information Highway with St. Louis Ties
Tuesday, May 23
- Ag Coast of America Riverboat Cruise (In-person)
- St. Louis Regional Ports Investing for the Future
Wednesday, May 24
- Freight Summit (In-person)
Featuring the release of the 2024 Priority Projects List and a Keynote by Port of New York & New Jersey – East Coast’s Largest Container Import Gateway
Thursday, May 25
- Drought and Flood Resiliency Planning along the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers
- Why Big Manufacturing Expansion and Growth is Coming to the St. Louis Region
Friday, May 26
- Release of the St. Louis Region’s Spring 2023 Industrial Real Estate Market Report
- Corridor Spotlight: 70 on 70 – Inside the 70-mile stretch of I-70 linking MO & IL
The primarily virtual format for FreightWeekSTL the past few years attracted excellent viewership for each of the sessions and considerable social media interest and interactions, while the content shared last year garnered extensive earned media exposure reinforcing the significant role the St. Louis region has in the national and global supply chains. This year’s promises build on that success, delivering additional timely and relevant topics and discussions featuring nationally influential speakers with valuable insight.
Become a FreightWeekSTL Sponsor
We hope you’ll join us for FreightWeekSTL 2023 and encourage you to consider sponsoring the event. Your sponsorship would help amplify the messages conveyed through this conference and advance our region’s and nation’s economy as we foster growth in the manufacturing and logistics industries.
Presenting Sponsor | $1,000
Supporting Sponsor | $750
Associate Sponsor | $500
Click here to learn more about FreightWeekSTL Sponsorship Opportunities.